Note: the following links are for informational purposes only and do not represent endorsement of the content or practices of the texts.
Multiple Pregnancy Care
- Multiples: Twins, Triplets and Beyond
- Preparing for Multiple Births
- A Guide to Effective Care in Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Multiple Pregnancy and Birth: Twins, Triplets, and Higher Order Multiples
- Complications and Problems Associated with Multiple Births
- Birth Plan for Multiple Birth from karengromada.com
- Exposure to Teratogens in Pregnancy - Fact sheets on how drugs, medications, chemicals and other exposures may affect unborn babies.
- Mothering Multiples Book by Karen Kerkhoff Gromada.
- karengromada.com Multiples breastfeeding expert
- Advantages/Disadvantages of Breastfeeding Multiples from karengromada.com
- Breastfeeding Checklist Chart from karengromada.com
- Milk Expressing Pump Checklist from karengromada.com
- Oh Yes You Can Breastfeed Twins
- La Leche League International
- Financial Calculator for Formula Costs vs Breastfeeding
- Neonatology on the Web
- Premature babies: Facing the challenge of intensive care (Mayo Clinic)
- Early Arrival (must register at no cost to download content)
- Challenges of Parenting Multiples
- Parenting Multiples
- Twins: Taking Care of Two
- Gemelos: proporcionándole cuidado a dos
- Ready or Not, Here We Come and There We Go. The Real Experts' Cannot-Live-Without Guide by Elizabeth Lyons.
- Parenting Teens and Young Adult Multiples from karengromada.com
Specialized Websites for Multiples
- Twins Magazine is a popular magazine created with multiple-birth parenting needs in mind.
- Twinstuff—Information for twins by twins with a goal to provide twins, other multiples and their families and friends a fun and comprehensive web portal on the Internet to learn more about why it's special to be a twin.
Loss with Multiples
- CLIMB - Center for Loss in Multiple Birth
- Bereavement in Multiple Birth Part 1, Elizabeth A. Pector, MD and Michelle Smith-Levitin, MD
- Bereavement in Multiple Birth Part 2, Elizabeth A. Pector, MD and Michelle Smith-Levitin, MD
Copyright 2000-2011, Marvelous Multiples, Inc. Legal Notice.